HOA’s and residential communities across the United States are making the switch to the Santa Cruz LED Solar Street Light as common area and street lighting alternative.
HOA Boards have fiduciary responsibilities and obligations to the residents and the association. HOA Board Members are also the representative voice for the community and would probably agree that a majority of their time is spent addressing resident concerns, improving community safety, and maintaining an annual reserve budget.
Solar street light installation in HOA’s has offered a practical solution to cutting energy costs, and addressing those residents concerns about environmental sustainability. But solar street lights on the market today only capture energy during maximum peak times and are quite the eye-sore! Not any longer……
Wouldn’t you love to provide an LED solar street light solution to your HOA?
The Santa Cruz LED Solar Street Light has proved to be the answer to HOA’s as a lighting alternative that cuts costs, provides a sustainable energy solution, offers extra safety measures to streets and common areas, but also offers an attractive and sleek aesthetic to the neighborhood.
Improved solar panel efficiency, battery storage, and LED technologies have made possible an entirely new way to light our streets. The Santa Cruz Solar Street Light has an elegant design that blends the solar panel, LED light engine, and battery system into a form worthy of display in even the most distinctive of communities and HOA’s.
Has your HOA Board considered these facts about solar street lighting?
- The Santa Cruz Solar Street Light can be used in both off grid and grid hybrid configurations.
- LED solar street lights makes our communities safer! Lighting dark streets and parking lots is a value add to potential home buyers.
- Products are self contained – no digging or disrupting landscapes or homeowner properties.
- Common areas and parks now become a safe haven, as the Santa Cruz Solar Street Light automatically turns on during the night (dusk) time hours.
- Significant reduction in carbon emissions versus a conventional street lighting system is an attractive benefit for residents.
Our web-based application allows HOA’s and property management companies direct access to controlling and managing operational costs. Real-time data on energy costs will make budget planning less of a headache! And, you will have additional reserve funds year after year to finally get that new playground everyone’s been asking for.
Installing the Santa Cruz Solar Street Light in your HOA is a perfect illustration of HOA Boards responding to the needs of residents with highly innovative, sustainable, and cost-effective energy solutions.